Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 29~ Skinny Me


Oh boy. This picture. This is a one and only. And few people have seen this picture. There is no digital copy, I guess until now. Long story short: this pic was taken in California with Danny. We were at the fair and just happened to come across this tent where you could get a picture with their snake (Huge python snake. Sucker was 8 ft long). Anyways, that's not what this post is about. This picture is on my fridge. It's my motivation to stay out of the fridge. That's skinny me. It doesn't always work, but it does to some extent. It sits next to my dove wrappers that have really cool quotes on them. Dark chocolate doves to be exact, I allow myself one piece a day. It's good for you, so they say. That's why excuse anyways. You know, I'd really like to get back to the girl in the picture. I don't know that I will. Something close hopefully. I've had to make some tough decisions as of late, and with the life changes I'll be making, hopefully it'll help me get back to this girl. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment