Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 30~ I Dream of Laundry Fairies


Did I even spell fairy in it's correct plural form? I think I did. ANYWAYS. Laundry day. I hate it. There's nothing I hate more than doing the laundry. I will clean the toilet, before I put away the laundry. You're lucky it's folded in this picture. You may ask what's the story behind this crappy picture for today...? There isn't one. I'm that lazy, that unmotivated, and kind of thinking about giving up this blog. It's pictures like these that are the reason I have two lonely followers. One of which is my mom. Hi mom. But it's all I have. Unless you want to see pictures of my dogs everyday. And guess what my next picture is since I'm days behind? Yep. My dogs. I'm sorry guys. I'm a blogging failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment