Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 37~ Dad, you're funny



This picture is horrible. I picked it because it's hilarious. As I've mentioned more than once, my parents are selling their house. To get the new carpet in we had to prep the floors. We like to paint the subfloor with a special primer to block oders, because lets face it...like 10 pets over 18 years and you're bound to have a few accidents. So we had painted the floor and my dad was leaving to go get lunch. The problem? His money and keys were in the bedroom, at the end of the hallway. That room already has new carpet in it, and so he couldn't get paint on it. So he had to put these bags over his shoes, so he could step out of them and get into the room to get his keys and card. I stuck my camera around the corner and just snapped this picture as he was coming back. Ah, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment