Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 31~ A Little Snackypoo


There. I'm current on my blog. Now I'll wait another 3 days to update like I usually do. Today was busier than what has become normal for me. My husband is sick, and I spent a good few hours at the hospital waiting for doctors today, and I worked in the church daycare tonight as well. But, I did make it to Petsmart because if I didn't my dogs would be eating my furniture because they're hungry. I usually bring them back a little something from Petsmart. Today I brought home what was sold to me as chew sticks that would provide hours of chewing pleasure for my dogs. Yea right. Daisy woofed hers down in less than 4 minutes. Hours my tail. I couldn't even get a non blurry picture of her because of the speed at which she was taking this thing down. Grrr. At least they were not very expensive. Oh, and it's not that I love Tank less than Daisy if you're wondering why most of my pictures are of her. He just does not photograph well at all-takes after me. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment