Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 12~ Amish Country?


So Thursday I headed out of town to Indiana with my parents to go pick up their 5th wheel. I went on this trip for two reasons. 1) I'm bored. And 2) and the most important reason...to spend time with my mom and dad. We ended up having a great time, and who knew we'd end up in Amish country? I didn't, but I have to say it made the trip. Amish people are awesome. They are friendly, and great cooks. Here's my shot for Thursday, when we first got into Shipshewanna (I think I spelled this wrong) and figured out that part of Indiana is Amish Country. It's not a great picture, and I think everyone thought I was crazy for hanging out the window of the truck trying to get a shot of these poor people. But I think it's awesome. Though I'm pretty sure all the Amish were happy to see my leave the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment