Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 20~ A Marsh in Murfeesboro?


Huh. Who'd have thunk it? A Marsh in Murfeesboro. I had no idea it was even there. Danny and I took advantage of this most awesome weather we've been having and got our tails, as well as our dog's outside to enjoy it! He took me to this place in Murfreesboro, and I can't remember the name of the place...but it's a walkway and little nature tour of the local animals and plant life. It was pretty cool. The walkway goes all the way around the marsh. The ducks were out and about, and driving Tank crazy. Good thing he was on a leash or he would have been chasing those poor things all around that darn marsh as it was only a foot or so deep in most parts. A great day for sure. What made it even better was Danny took me out on a date Friday night, but I didn't get any pictures of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment