Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 6~ My love of chocolate


Chocolate. Mmm. How I love chocolate. I'm not really a candy fan. But chocolate. Boy. I'll move mountains or chew my arm off for a good piece of chocolate.
Today's post comes with a complete lack of inspiration, and a lack of things going on at my house. It's the same old same old around here most days, so I think this blog will be a challenge for me. Coming up with new things to photograph that someone else might actually find interesting will be tough. Heck I'm not even sure I find this picture interesting. But, it's a picture. More important to being interesting to me though...is keeping up with this. I don't want to quit. Even though no one may be reading it. It's something I'm doing for me. And...I like chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment