Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 16~ Don't Fall Little Birdies!


I'm late posting yesterday's picture. It's cold and nasty outside and I had few to choose from. I also got in a little late last night and took my hiney straight to bed. So, today's (well, yesterday's really) picture is of the bird nest sitting in my front tree. I know it's empty for now. But I have to wonder..how the heck does it stay up there? With all the rain, wind, snow and hail this little nest is holding strong and refuses to fall. That's good engineering for birds. Strong little nest. You'll make a good home in the spring time.
Oh, and if you don't like this picture it was between this and the picture of my carpet shampooer. Yes. I shampooed carpets yesterday. Fun times.
One more thing. I broke my camera yesterday. Kind of. I dropped it and the battery is having a hard time staying in b/c the little battery holder inner clip broke off. It's still chugging for right now, but I fear this blog may be coming to a hault soon until I can get a new one. I'm so bummed. I love my little Nikon Coolpix. Hang in there camera, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment