Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 23~ Good Times


You know. This is the only picture I took on Monday. I'm consistently running about a day behind on posting. This blog is becoming less and less about capturing a 'good' picture, and more about my daily life in general I think. I'm just not so concerned about getting a good picture so much anymore, atleast yesterday and today anyways. I don't have any real talent at taking pictures, and I don't have a great camera. There's only so much I can do with my little point and shoot and no photo editing software. And that's okay. As much as I may dream about being a professional photographer, it's just not in the cards for me. Anyhoo. My picture for today. So, our toilet that I mentioned like a week ago is still leaking. So we shoved another wax ring on top of the one we just put on there in the hopes of stopping the leak. We both had to get on the toilet to level it and seal the wax rings. I just happened to have my camera there to capture the moment with Danny sitting on the tank and me on the seat trying to push the toilet to the floor. As you can see, I thought it was hilarious. Ahhh...good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment